We provide services for older adults, those with physical disabilities, and those at risk of nursing facility placement.
What is an Aging & Disability Resource Center?
• Aging and Disability Resource Centers, or ADRCs, offer the general public a single entry point for information and assistance on issues affecting older people, and people with disabilities regardless of their income. These resource centers are welcoming and convenient places for you and your family to get information and access to a wide variety of services. Services can be provided through the telephone, in the resource center, or in your own home.
• A goal of NWICA's Aging and Disability Resource Center is to provide a simple way for individuals in our community to access information and get assistance for their long-term care needs.
• NWICA is dedicated to help you work through the long-term care services process by providing you with choices and support when making decisions for your future.
• We can help through Options Counseling, Information & Referral and ongoing Case Management.
• NWICA serves residents in our Lake, Porter, Jasper, Newton, Pulaski, and Starke Counties.
If you are an older adult or a caregiver, check out our list of services to discover how we might help you...